Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Vacation Begins

Hello!
My Christmas hols have begun.
I have so much to post about.

Numbah 1.
I got "Michael"
And how is it?
It is awesome!
He sounds so much like his "Off The Wall" self!
+ If you pre-order it, you get a with the album cover printed on it.



Two songs: "Breaking News" and "Monster"
They do NOT sound like him.
Maybe I'm wrong but it just doesn't.
Monster is a nice, though.

The rest of them are nice but my favorites are:
1. The Way You Love Me
2. Hollywood Tonight
3. Behind The Mask
4. Hold My Hand

And the lyrics booklet also has some good stuff.
It has 4 hand written notes by Michael.
And Boy! He has some messy writing! xD
He's even got some spellings wrong!
Its so cute :] ♥
Even the full album art is there.
His whole Musical career has been covered!
Right from the beginning of Jackson 5 and Jacksons Variety Show to Invincible and This Is It!

Yes, I'm ending abruptly. As usual.
Need to work on that.
Soda ;]

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment