Friday, November 12, 2010

I'm Back - Again

Hey!
I'm back.
Sorry, I've had nothing to post about all these days... except this[!]:
My doll came 5th place in Catwalk on 1st November 2010.
That day... my page was overflowing with friend requests, GB comments, Scenery & Album comments...etc
But along with all this cool stuff came some really mean comments.
My first experience of public criticism xD

I couldn't believe that I came anywhere near the top Catwalkers of the day xD
ME! A Michael Jackson-and-80s-obsessed-freak.
I agree, my doll did look funny.
I was playing a makeover game on roiworld.com and this look popped up[The look was my combo of the clothes available in the makeover game!!!]:
A crazy hairstyle in an even crazier color and a neutral colored futuristic outfit.

{Again, Tenderfoot. I do not want to hear your comments... Unless I'll like it...[?]}
xD

I thank all whom voted for me.
Even the ones who voted by accident.
Thank you!

Nothing else is happening... actually even stardoll has gotten a bit boring... After all I've been on for 2 years. Well, that's all...

PS: I got a fedora!!! I've been wearing it since the day it came! 6 days straight :D
Soda♥
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment